View Single Post
Old 26th December 2019, 04:31 AM
Cult Master

Doctor Who over the years: Episode quotes
The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos
Graham: I need to be honest with you, cos I am really grateful for everything you've done for me. Well, for us, you know? Everywhere we've been, all the adventures, been amazing. But if that is the creature from Sheffield, I will kill it if I can. For what it did to Grace.
The Doctor: Go back to the Tardis, Graham.
Graham: No.
The Doctor: I won't let you do that.
Graham: You ain't going to have a say in it.

Graham: You see anything?
Ryan: Of course I can't see anything, I'm looking at the same things as you. I know what you're thinking.
Graham: Is that right?
Ryan: You want to get to him. For Nan. Hold that.
(Graham takes Ryan's torch while he puts on a yellow beany hat.)
Graham: Do I really? Why don't you just concentrate on what we're supposed to be doing?
Ryan: You think that's what Nan would want?
Graham: No, I think your Nan would want to be alive. She actually liked being alive, and she was really good at it. And she'd say to me, Graham, if you get the chance, you send that blue piece of rubbish to Kingdom Come. Because you know why? Your Nan... Your Nan might have been kind, but she was also tougher than you and me put together.
Ryan: And what about the rest of us, me, Yaz and the Doctor? I thought we were a team. Don't wreck what we've got because you're still angry.

The Doctor: Tim Shaw. How long's it been?
Tzim-Sha: Three thousand four hundred and seven years.
The Doctor: I bet the seven really dragged. So, what happened to you?
(Tzim-Sha removes his face mask. He's still got plenty of teeth embedded in his face.)
Tzim-Sha: You did. You corrupted my recall device, banishing me across the universe to this desolate rock for the rest of my existence, unable to leave without dying. This was my curse, for failure. Or so you thought. I arrived, on the verge of death, racked by the DNA bombs.
The Doctor: But you got more than you could possibly have wished for. The Ux.
Tzim-Sha: The universe provides.
The Doctor: You wanted to be a leader. Now you're worshipped as a false god. Why all the ships outside? What have you made them do?
Tzim-Sha: (laughs) Do you know what the Ux are capable of? I carry the entire hive knowledge of the Stenza civilisation within me. Paired with the abilities of the Ux, they were happy to work for me.
The Doctor: Work at what?
(Tzim-Sha has to hold his mask to his face to breathe properly again before replying.)
Tzim-Sha: What every living creature wishes for. Revenge.

Graham: My wife died because of you.
Tzim-Sha: Good.
Graham: I swore if I ever saw you again, I'd kill you.
Tzim-Sha: And yet, you falter.

Tzim-Sha: You are no warrior.
Graham: No. (powers down weapon) I'm the better man.
(Tzim-Sha advances, energy crackling in his glove.)
Tzim-Sha: You are weak and feeble.
(Ryan enters behind Tzim-Sha.)
Ryan: Tim Shaw! Don't diss me Grandad, ever! (Tzim-Sha turns slightly and raises his other hand, and Graham fires his weapon. Tzim-Sha falls to the floor.) Hey, you shot him!
Graham: Yeah, but just the foot. Just it. Just in the foot. Just to shut him up. Don't tell the Doc, she'll be livid.
(Tzim-Sha is lying on his back, moaning. They stand over him, weapons pointing at his head.)
Ryan: Shut up. And stop with that hand thing.
(Graham offers his fist, and Ryan bumps it, which surprises Graham.)
Graham: What do we do now?

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty