Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
don't know that label - any good?
I'm sure you do know them.

Quote:
Launched in 2008, Kaleidoscope is a global independent all-rights entertainment distributor, with theatrical, digital, physical and international distribution operations. The catalogue now contains more than 1,700 features.

Projects include new family animation StarDog and TurboCat, voiced by Luke Evans, Nick Frost, Bill Nighy and Gemma Arterton; and madcap espionage animation feature, Spycies, from the team behind Secret Life of Pets, Despicable Me and Minions, Joss Whedon’s acclaimed Much Ado About Nothing, Sundance Grand Jury Prize Winner, The Wolfpack, family animated features, Spark and Khumba: A Zebra’s Tale, respectively featuring the voices of Jessica Biel, Susan Sarandon, Patrick Stewart and Hilary Swank, and Steve Buscemi and Liam Neeson, Alice Lowe black comedy Prevenge, the Idris Elba starring Second Coming, the epic tale of the Dunlop road racing dynasty, Road, narrated by Liam Neeson, World War 2 thriller, Winter in Wartime.

Recently Kaleidoscope has acquired Platform Entertainment and Icon Film Distribution
, adding to the catalogue titles such as rip-roaring TV series’ Spartacus and Black Sails, Mel Gibson’s Apocalypto, We Were Soldiers and What Women Want, the Ryan Gosling starred Drive and Nice Guys, alongside Russell Crowe, Ryan Reynolds in Buried, the acclaimed WW2 thriller, Anthropoid, Nicolas Winding Refn’s, The Neon Demon, and The Road, starring Viggo Mortensen.
That was news to me.