View Single Post
Old 9th January 2020, 07:12 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 221885

Love loss grief the strength of the family unit betrayal and the hazards for men who play with dolls.

Another fun ninja outing this time they try and ramp up the action with longer more ridiculous fights with such surprises as a man dressed as an Indian and a very flamboyant cowboy not in the same scene of course or because as we know cowboys and Indians dont get along and it would only lead to a power struggle within the gang and therefore hampering any hopes of them branching out into the community and expanding their operations of turf dominance and restricting the ability to generate funds to keep a modern gang afloat but thats a discussion for an other day.

Revenge of the Ninja is an easy watch never boring and the dialogue is on fire with lines like this the writer must of went on to bigger better things............surely.

If you are here to train karate you forgot your pants

The kid is pretty annoying and beating the crap out of a 300+ lbs man was pretty funny to watch but the noises he makes in every scene even when nothing is happening started hurting my brain by the half way point.

One complaint is this film is missing the moustachio hairy backed sexy of Franco Nero for a bit of style and of course sexy [emoji38]

Oh and the main bad guy is straight out of an 80s arcade beat em up tremendous.

7/10

Almost lost a point for the kid alone but maybe im just jealous cause i was afraid to stand up to my bullies as a kid

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Probably my favourite out of the trilogy

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk