View Single Post
Old 5th February 2020, 06:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
I only been on here 3 years nearly and a few times i have had a bit of stick with what i have posted up and just laughed it off, even now i still laugh, this is one place where everyone seems to band together and be there for each other. I can relate to depression, anxiety, 17 years ago i could have lost my life due to a stabbing, was told two millimeters deeper and i could have had some serious problems and i sank down and kept everything bottled in to the point of being told i was useless, pathetic, waste of space and suicide was an answer for me. Never bottle things in as it will eat away open up, we are all a good band of folks here.
I just want to say thank you to everyone for their support, I've had a lot of problems & have just started back on antidepressants (they seem to help even me out) and work plus family are difficult to juggle, i find it hard to concentrate on movies/books now as so much else going on so tend to stick to stuff I know.

I am/have been suicidal, and I don't feel judged on here. I'm trying to livemy best life & give my wife & son the life they deserve.

Love to all, and thank you once again for reading/listening.