View Single Post
Old 10th February 2020, 12:17 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Well, seeing as there are so few episodes left and against my better judgement, I decided to watch last night’s episode, which was another incoherent mess. It’s as if they think if they throw enough bits of whatever on the screen then somebody will like one of them. And, of course, we then had to stop for this week’s lecture - this time on mental health issues.
Anyone remember Vincent And The Doctor? A beautifully written and scripted episode dealing with similar issues, but done in such a way that it wasn’t sledgehammered into your face. And a thoroughly entertaining story to boot.
Another couple of questions - is the guy who plays Ryan actually an actor?
And does anybody remember a programme called Doctor Who?
I'm the same, only watching the last three due to it being Mary Shelley and Cybermen.

This was an interesting story at first. I liked the idea of an Eternal trapped in a sphere between two colliding planets as a prison, but to solve it all with a wave of the Sonic was utter toss.

I'm sick of all the lecturing each week. You're right, Vincent and the Doctor was a masterpiece, a brilliant story which actually brings a tear to my eye, whereas the only tears with Chibaker Who is for how bad it's all got.

Two good episodes and one decent one out of seven so far.