View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2020, 03:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivemind View Post
I don't think Will the BBC will be axing the Doctor's new origins. This is now set, and no way will the BBC re-set the timeline. This is it. Doctor Who was a female, not a masculine white old man travelling with his grand-daughter in the TARDIS. Once you do this, you cannot undo it. Doctor Who has a unique Time Line, and it's rewriting the Who legacy for the sake of pushing a social change message(s). The BBC hired Chibnall to carry out the destruction of Doctor Who, and he's achieved this with extreme prejudice. Paid to destroy a great TV show, and also rip apart New Who and Classic Who. The jobs done. If BIG FINISH decide to have the 13th Doctor mixed in with the other Doctor's, I and many others will no longer support BIG FINISH. It's a total and utter disgrace. The anger amongst fans of Classic Who and New Who, excluding Chibnall's era is clearly visable.
Just a curious Q?
Is anyone aware of anyone writing to the BBC and complaining about their disgust at doctor who ? And if they did do you think it'll make any difference ?
Just for the record haven't watched last 2 episodes I've gave up and lost interest, to the point when I was watching it that's all I was doing just watching for sake of it and not even really taking much notice of the story anymore .

Last edited by gag; 3rd March 2020 at 03:45 PM.