View Single Post
Old 4th March 2020, 01:36 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

OK I haven't seen last couple of episode, everyone agrees how bad who been lately ,but I still decided to read this I found online but in all honest I stopped after a while when they stated she becoming their favourite doctor and chibnall etc have put the who back into doctor who.

https://docohobigfinish.blogspot.com...-by-chris.html

Oh Brilliant: Oh yes, she is. Series 12 as a whole has afforded Whittaker the chance to sink her teeth into a diverse and rich vein of material and she has risen the challenge with relish. The 13th Doctor is one of my absolute favourite things about the twelfth season and how with each story she has been given the opportunity to play darker, more compelling material and rise up the ranks of my favourite Doctors. Now she is nestled near the top, alongside Troughton, Colin Baker and Tennant.

The past didn’t affect them at the time, and going forward it won’t affect the show now. Just enjoy what you are watching. The Doctor’s adventures. ‘People need the Doctor’, whoever that might be. Ultimately what Chibnall has done is put the Who back in Doctor Who. It worked for the first six years of the show when it was shrouded in mystery and it works now that we have learnt that there is much more to know about the Doctor’s