View Single Post
Old 8th March 2020, 01:11 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

2362285-nes_snowbrothers.jpg

Now this one takes me back. There was a sweet shop around the corner from my house and this was in there for awhile absolutely loved it then and playing it again i get the same feeling from it.

Gameplay
I the same vein as Bubble Bobble Snow Bros uses snow instead of bubbles to trap enemies but there is more tactics here as you can shoot your enemies around the screen once they are in a snow ball to take out the other enemies. Gameplay is very easy and smooth and most importantly its fun as hell.

Sound
Great music always changing through the levels and the sinister music that comes when a bass fight in about to start really get you to perk up. The title screen music is very loud and not kind on the ears but once your into the actual game its all smooth sailing.

Visual
Again to draw comparison to Bubble Bobble this game is beautiful so bright and vibrant constantly giving us new enemies to fight and the details of each monster is spot on giving every enemy its own personality.

Its always great when you revisit a game like this and it lives up to the memories you originally had of it no rose tinted glasses needed here perfect fun times.