View Single Post
Old 8th March 2020, 03:25 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

430574_1.jpg

Yet another beat em up but can it compete with the heavy hitters of the genre?

Gameplay
This follows the game layout as the other Capcom beat em ups but it really is out on its own adding so many new elements. The bad guys will beat dinosaurs to get them angry so they attack you and if you avoid hitting them they will snap out of it and leave the screen. Its the usual getting ass and smashing boxes for weapons and picking up health but there is the added element of guns that sound amazing they dont have much ammo but they come in handy when you get them.

Sound
Hitting and smashing sounds very satisfying the sound of screaming dinosaurs also is done perfectly but its the sounds of the guns that is where the sound shines expecially the machine gun i just wanted to keep firing it just to listen to it . Another Capcom game with some great music that keeps the game flowing nicely.

Visuals.
There is some much going on visually with enemies creatures dinosaurs and ever changing level environments but what was exciting for me was when shooting guns and kicking bosses it was like Batman from then series with POW and BANG and so on coming up on the screen along with the actual sound.

This game is one of the best Beat Em Ups i have played so much variety and some dark sinister and crazy creatures and themes going on its just am amazing game no talked about enough so so underrated its a real shame.