View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2020, 08:57 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Police Academy 4: Citizens On Patrol, Hard To Kill & Hardcore

Police Academy 4: Citizens On Patrol

A bit of slapstick fun, sure they are silly but have fun memories of this series, apart from number 7, I quite enjoy them. This is the one where citizens learn police stuff in order to prevent crimes. They are all about the pranks they pull on Harris and Proctor. I remember back in the day where ITV would show 1 of these films a week and I would tape them (Took 3 tapes)

Hard To Kill

Classic Steven Segal here, a corrupt politician tries to have Segal's character murdered but he ends up in a coma for 7 years, he wakes up, goes for revenge (With the help of a Coma Nurse) whist assassins try to finish the job. Simple fare but effective, exactly what you want in this type of movie. Apart from On Deadly Ground, Segal's 90's movies were good and certainly target films when they came out for me

Hardcore

George C. Scott stars as a religious father whose daughter disappears, he discovers she's been making adult films, so he goes to find her. I believe this is an inspiration for 8mm, it's a slow start, when it gets going it's a good watch
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pa4pcop.jpg (13.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg htk.jpg (12.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg h.jpg (10.3 KB, 5 views)