View Single Post
Old 18th April 2020, 11:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Wrestlemania 4

Bit of a different lay out this time around with a knock out tournament to decide who would become the world champion with the big draw Hulk Hogan and Andre The Giant but with Million Dollar Man man involved no match went to plan.

In between the tournament matches was some tag team action with The Islanders v The British Bull Dogs reunited with their dog Matilda after the Islanders and The Weasel kidnapped her. Great fight especially when Bobby Heenan came out in a dog attack suit

Next Tag Team match was Demolition v Strike force for the tag team belt. I always loved Axe and Smash and the devious Mr Fuji always up to no good. As usual when a belt is on the line cheating is always a factor especially when you manager has a walking cane

Highlights in the tournament Jake the Snake V Ravishing Rick Rude and those amazing tights great match evenly matched the whole was through fast and exciting apart from too much pelvic trusting from Rick Rude

Main event Macho Man v Million Dollar Man with Andre and Hulk Hogan in the corners. Such an iconic moment when Macho Man held the Lovely Elizabeth up on his shoulders with the Championship belt.
First time i watched Wrestlemania 4, i thought the Ultimate Warrior would trip while running down the stairs even Bret Hart was a pretty sore looser after the battle royal.