View Single Post
Old 28th April 2020, 01:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Class of 1999. 1990.

When education is on a low and crime is on the rise, a new school principle agrees to a government project, three former military cyborgs have been programmed to be teachers and dish out punishment when necessary. Ex-con and gang leader Cody returns to the school he senses something is wrong with the new teachers.

We have grown up with the term "Don't judge a book by it's cover", I have always put this one aside as it seemed daft and pointles...i was wrong, this seems like a mix of Robocop meets The Terminator but this was one good science-fiction film with a decent star cast. Malcolm McDowell plays the new principle who has small delinquent problem in his school. Stacey Keach plays the "mad Professor" with creepy pale eyes who has the answer, John P Ryan, Pam Grier and Patrick Kilpatrick are the cyborgs of Education. The film delivers action, gun fire, the teachers have different personnel arsenal to use and decent funny one-liners.

MV5BYzExYjY3ZjgtZWJlZi00ZGJhLWJhZTgtNDVmNjA3ZWEwZGVmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI1ODY@._V1_.jpg