View Single Post
Old 1st May 2020, 10:52 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasrope View Post
From Beyond

A mad scientist is able to enhance a part of the Brain which enhances creatures from another dimension. His assistant (Jeffrey Combs) is accused of his murder and placed in a Mental Hospital where Psychologist (Barbara Crampton) takes him and a Detective (Ken Foree) back and recreate the experiment. It works and brings back other creatures and the Scientist, of course all hell breaks loose. Not bad, most of the F/X still looks alright all things considering.

Oh yeah, seeing the picture of the VHS front cover in the center pages of the Video Shop Rental Magazine bloody scared me when I first saw it (I was 6 at the time lol)

Black Eagle

Sho Kosugi is the Spy operative sent to retrieve a top secret weapon which is at the bottom of a sea in Malta. Jean Claude-Van Damme is part of the Russian Unit also after it. Kosugi's sons are also in this. It was good back in it's day but by today's standards, it's rather tame (If they cut out the broken neck scenes, ITV could show it on a Sunday Afternoon) but it's not bad fodder for 90 minutes.

Cliffhanger

Sylvester Stallone film where he's a Mountain Rescuer who is forced by Robbers lead John Lithgow to retrieve stolen money that are in the Mountains. It's good but it's one of those films I forget about unless I come across it. It's not one of those films I think about when I decide what film to watch.
The other day i was only listening to Stallone tell a story about working with Michael Rucker saying how crazy he was gliding over and back on a wire across a canyon just for kicks