View Single Post
Old 4th May 2020, 09:47 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default Train To Busan, Annihilators, Fireball & A Knight's Tale

Train To Busan

Korean film about a Father taking his Daughter on a Train to Busan to see her mother but a Zombie outbreak occurs and a Zombie gets on the Train and therefore it's a battle for survival. OMG, this film is amazing, definitely my favorite Zombie Horror film of the modern era, it's an absolute thrill ride, the effects are amazing with the Zombies actually look threatening as well as having a new weakness that is realistic. If you like Zombie movies. WATCH THIS.

This is associated with the Anime film Seoul Station but you can see either movie first.

Annihilators

This cheap and cheerful 1985 Action film sees a group of Vietnam Veterans who avenge the murder of one of their own by a Street Gang. OK, it's not going to win any awards for Acting or Script but it's a cheesy B-Movie that I found fun. BTW, I found the machine gun fire sounds over the opening credits quite good.

Fireball

Thai Martial Art film in which a man avenging his Brother's assault ends up on a Fireball team, which is Basketball mixed with anything goes violence. The matches are run by Mob Bosses. If you like Ong Bak or Warrior King then you may like this as the fight scenes are just as awe-inspiring.

A Knight's Tale

Heath Ledger jousting film, It has it's moments that was quite funny but I thought it was too long for my liking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ttb.jpg (12.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg a.jpg (13.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg f.jpg (13.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg akt.jpg (10.1 KB, 2 views)