View Single Post
Old 9th May 2020, 09:53 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

220px-The_Exorcist_3.jpg

Police Lt. Kinderman was involved with investigating the murders of the gemini killer which ended when he was sent to the electric chair. But 15 years later murders start happening again with the same characteristics. At the time of the crimes the police released reports describing the ways the gemini killer murdered his victims but it was just to weed out the loonies who kept claiming to be the Gemini. But these murders are done the exact way they were done back then.

The Exorcist III really has an uneasy creepy vibe with the brutal murders and some bizarre religious imagery. I love George C Scott and here he is fantastic i love the banter and chemistry between Lt. Kindermann and Fr Dyer they bounce off each other beautifully with some great back and forth but behind all the ribbing you can tell they really care for each other and this is a very important friendship.

This was my first time watching the directors cut i will have to watch the normal cut now just to compare its been a long time since i last watched it.

Im going to have to get a copy of the book now.

8/10