View Single Post
Old 9th May 2020, 11:20 PM
Active Cultist

if it is the order, then it might just be part of a package deal that's been made with the owners. again it's only speculation that this is the film.

With Maximum risk, there is a rough cut that's apparently much better than the theatrical (sony werent happy with Ringo Lam) dont know if it will ever be seen as a special feature.

If the van damme flick is a sony release, then there is also Double Team and Knock Off and Universal Soldier The Return and have released the bulk of his dtv stuff (what ones sony own i cant remember).

All i know is that it's not Hard Target, Sudden Death, universal soldier or The Quest as they've all been released in the last year (and annoyingly only the Quest has had any new extras given)

I'm surprised Bloodsport hasn't been given a blu ray release here or in the states. As far as i'm aware Warner dont own the rights anymore and they're with mgm and it seems like the most popular film in cannon's back library as well as van dammes, maybe mgm are asking alot of cash for it?