View Single Post
Old 12th May 2020, 08:30 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Paganini_Horror_(1989_film).jpg

When a hit rock band can't seem to write their next big hit one of the members buys an unreleased music sheet of famous Italian composer Paganini. They go to the house where Paganini lived and rent it out from the current owner to film the video for the song they have named Paganini Horror with a famous horror director. Things instantly go wrong when the band members start to disappear.

Its a great premise but executed so so wrong. The dubbed version is hilarious the things they say are so ridiculous. There are a few decent gore effects but not too much is shown the camera pulls away and the screaming ladies are just sprayed with buckets of blood. Not much happens only a few women screaming and running around a house pretty boring. I had heard about the dubbing for Donald Pleasence after he didnt have time to do his own dubbing but i wasn't prepared for how hilarious it was going to be The twist reveal at the end was so stupid i just sat here laughing like where the hell did that come from like the whole film was just made up as it went along.

This is the equivalent of when we were teenagers pre internet and we bought albums based off awesome artwork but this time around it didnt pay off

If you can see this and it cost no money its worth watching for the pure ridiculousness it will make you laugh but I'm not sure thats enough.

Best thing about this film is the purple catsuit