Thread: Censorship
View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2020, 07:42 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis View Post
hi guys, does any one know if the films that are on the horror channel are cut or not?
i imagine some are and some are not.
the reason im asking is that "the burning " was on it last night {did not watch it } and i wandered if the infamous raft scene was cut or not?

thanks
It looked uncut too me, with the finger snipping intact last time I watched it. The Horror channel have been known to cut films in the past, the I Spit on Your Grave remake was a different version to the one passed in the UK and Hostel 3 was missing a few things apparently. When they showed Tremors at 9 pm they cut Kevin Bacon's F you to the graboid but they got a lot of complaints on Facebook and said it was shown cut by mistake. They're showing it again next week but this time at about 7pm. That will definitely be cut. The 'Burbs was on last week at round about the same time and they cut the scene where Hanks is watching TV and The Exorcist and TCM 2 clips were removed. They show it uncut after 9pm though. The nudity was also removed from Starman in the first 9pm showing.