View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2020, 09:10 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Take The Lead & The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)

Take The Lead

True story starring Antonio Banderas as a Ballroom Dancer Instructor who volunteers to teach Ballroom Dancing to an inner city school's detention group. It has the usual cliché of the teens not taking to it originally but finally accept it but I found it to be a hidden gem.

The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)

A Prison Governor uses sadistic methods to keep his prisoners in line but nothing seems to work so he gets the idea to recreate The Human Centipede as a last resort.

The stars from the first 2 movies join up in different roles. This is absolutely crazy. Dieter Laser plays his role as a psychotic Texas Prison Governor with a seemingly deranged glee with Laurence R. Harvey playing his Assistant. There are also roles for Bree Olson and Eric Roberts.

This is not a film for everybody but I found this to be really enjoyable, there are some inventive torture techniques (Water Boarding with boiling water) and a self depreciating script making fun of the original films along with a joke of the Adult Film version (Which I believed starred Olson)

On a side note, I attended the UK Premier of this film at The Nottingham Broadway Cinema. Laser was there in attendance along with Tom Six and his Sister Ilona who was a Producer.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ttl.jpg (13.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg thc3fs.jpg (8.7 KB, 2 views)