View Single Post
Old 9th June 2020, 08:52 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default House On The Edge Of The Park & 10 To Midnight

House On The Edge Of The Park

Ruggero Deodato's take on the home invasion genre where David Hess and Giovanni Lombardo Radice invade a home and terrorize the occupants. In a way this is a well acted film with Hess again showing that he makes a great and convincing psychopath and Radice plays his part well also.

Obviously the Rape scene is the big controversy from this film and it is definitely unsettling to watch and even though there's a big reveal at the end it doesn't make sense that someone would consent to his girlfriend being raped and just stand there watching with his friends whilst she's being cut up. I even thought that she wasn't his Girlfriend after all, maybe a Hooker who knew what was coming but they didn't count on the razor. Maybe I put more thought into it. Oh yeah Riz Ortolani comes though with another haunting soundtrack.

Qudos on Shameless on getting this version released, the extras made it seem like quite a battle.

10 To Midnight

Charles Bronson Police Thriller where he is after a killer who is murdering women who he considers that they think that they are above him, he also phones the women doing sex talk. When Bronson has a suspect, he finds that the suspect has managed to create himself an airtight alibi.

I saw on the 88 Films thread that people were raving about this film and realized that I had it as part of a box set, so I watched it and it is a very enjoyable watch.

Must say saying a completely naked killer chasing a completely naked woman (Who has no survival instincts whatsoever) in the woods is something that you don't usually see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hoteotp.jpg (11.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg 10tm.jpg (16.5 KB, 2 views)