View Single Post
Old 12th June 2020, 09:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Legal Eagles & The Big Racket

Legal Eagles

1986 Courtroom Comedy starring Robert Redford as a A.D.A. who ends up assisting Debra Winger's Defense Attorney in helping Daryl Hannah who is accused of Art Theft.

Directed by Ivan Reitman, it was a film I remember seeing in the Video Rental magazines but never watched. However I found it on the Sony Classic Movie channel, so I gave it a go and it's a decent time filler.

The Big Racket

Italian Crime Thriller in which a Detective is desperately trying to bring down a Crime syndicate that is using violent methods in running a Protection Racket.

I remember when I picked this up because I had started my 1st real job and received one of my earlier pay days (Believe it was either the 2nd or 3rd) and as it was monthly pay for full time hours, I had a lot more spare money so I didn't have to choose what I really wanted or by more stringent with my DVD and CD purchases. Basically if I wanted it, I bought it.

As it was one of my earlier paydays, I just went on a spending spree and picked this up for 17.99 from MVC (Yes they were expensive back then) and I was certainly not disappointed by this film. It is awesome, you get so involved in this because you want the bad guys to get what they deserve and you are rooting for the good guys.

Highly recommended
Attached Images
File Type: jpg le.jpg (13.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg tbr.jpg (9.0 KB, 2 views)