View Single Post
Old 28th June 2020, 09:01 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasrope View Post
28 Weeks Later

Sequel to 28 Days Later which sees The Rage Virus apparently over with so The Americans come to The UK and start to rebuild and repopulate. However Robert Carlyle's wife who he thought died somehow survives and off course a new outbreak happens. I thought that this is a much better film than it's predecessor and in a way I'm kind of shocked that 28 Months Later never happened as the tease was there.

Oh the supporting cast for this one has Jeremy Renner, Rose Byrne (Who looked like Jessica Alba), Imogen Poots and Idris Elba. Probably the greatest before they hit the big time cast list.

When Evil Calls

British version of Wishmaster where Six Form students make wishes but they don't go the way they had hoped. Chris Barrie and Sean Pertwee star.

I bought this from CEX as it was cheap in the hope of unearthing a little gem and I was correct, the film was done in a anthology type of way, there is some nice gore and it's 75 minutes long, so it's perfect to watch if I haven't got much time.
I remember a few years ago meeting Chris Barrie at comic con and mentioned this film to him, he looked pissed off, I should've got him to sign my copy [emoji23]

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Tapatalk