View Single Post
Old 29th June 2020, 10:04 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Downloaded Apex Legends, a free to play first person shooter battle royale game. Doesn't need playstation plus subscription to play online which is great - I only occasionally feel like playing online so can't justify paying for playstation plus. Am going to try out this game at some point today (whilst I wait for Amazon to deliver my Beast Must Die blu-ray). I've actually been very disappointed with other free to play games but have more confidence in this one as it was created by Respawn Entertainment (formerly Infinity Ward, creators of Call of Duty).

btw Not a game but on Saturday, I picked up a Toshiba 1 TB external hard drive from Argos for 40 quid. I only have a 500 GB Playstation 4 and this additional space will make a huge difference. The hard drive just sits on top of my PS4 and was very easy to set up. I can now store all of the digital games I've bought over the years for instant access to any of them. Am currently downloading them one at a time, will take a while before it finishes.