Old 30th June 2020, 06:36 AM
Cult Master

Who: Before And After #85a
Name: Margot Thomas
Year(s): 1965
Stories: The Romans Episode 1: The Slave Traders
Character(s): Stall holder

Before Who:
Films - The Knack, and How to Get It (1965)
Television - Emergency Ward-10, Kidnapped: Catriona, Call the Gun Expert: The Teenage Murderer - 1926

After Who:
Films - The Stud (1978), Bullseye! (1990)
Television - Dr. Finlay's Casebook: Charity, Dr. Finlay, Armchair Theatre: The Long Nightmare, Z Cars: Standard Procedure, Take Three Girls: Rhapsody for Misplaced Persons, ITV Saturday Night Theatre: The Exiles: Zo, The Expert: Cedric, Hadleigh: A Tale of Two Paintings, The Dragon's Opponent: Banishment, Bedtime Stories: The Snow Queen, Molly Wopsies: Sunday Morning
Who: Before And After #85b
Name: Edward Kelsey
Year(s): 1965 / 1966 / 1979
Stories: The Romans Episode 1: The Slave Traders / The Power Of The Daleks Episode 2 / The Creature From The Pit Part 1 - The Creature From The Pit Part 4
Character(s): Slave Buyer / Resno / Edu

Before Who:
Films - None
Television - The Probation Officer, The Big Pull, The Avengers: Dead on Course*, The Hidden Truth: Sweets to the Sweet, Kipling: Black Jack

After Who:
Films - Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005)
Television - Z Cars: Don't Wrap It Up, I'll Take It With Me, The Saint: Legacy for the Saint*, The Public Eye: Have Mud, Will Throw, The Expert: The Blue Spot, Paul Temple: Missing Penny, Manhunt: One More River, Doomwatch: The Red Sky, Colditz: Name, Rank and Number, Shoestring: Listen to Me, BBC Plays: Suez 1956
Dr. Mahmoud Fawzi, Minder: In, Danger Mouse* [90 episodes providing the voices for Colonel K and Baron Silas Greenback], Casualty: Peace, Brother*, The Vicar of Dibley

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty