View Single Post
Old 30th June 2020, 10:25 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
The Goatman Murders (2011)

A group of friends end up stuck in the wilds of Maryland and fall victim to the legendary Goatman.

This was my first revisit to this legendary movie. It's terrible, but in a good way. Think Don't Go in the Woods but possibly more inept. However it's as gory as hell and the ten dollar budget clearly went on offal and pigs blood for the practical FX mayhem.

The film has two scenes which stand out. One because it's stupidly funny. I mean who can't piss their sides when the camera zooms in, Jess Franco style, on a ginger haired lad taking a leak in the woods and we see a tiny pink prosthetic cock set loose from a thicket of ginger pubes that Lina Romay would kill for. I'm laughing to myself typing about it.

Then there's the school bus slaughter fest. But it ain't no normal school bus populated by jocks and cheerleaders, no it's a school bus for a school for the blind. It's outrageous, it's as un-PC as you can get and it's five whole minutes of mutilation and murder. Terrific stuff.

This one i have been looking at to watch, been putting it off but you have just sold it Dem