View Single Post
Old 3rd July 2020, 09:54 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Rush Hour 3, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, Ouija, Piranha 3D & Gone Girl

Rush Hour 3

Jackie Chan & Chris Tucker return after an attempted assassination on Ambassador Han, They then go to Paris to protect a French woman with information of the Triads' secret leaders. Again spectacular stunts from Chan, however this is the 1st time I've watched this after seeing this at the Cinema and I couldn't have told you what happens. The Rush Hour series was good and entertaining back in the day but it hasn't aged as well. Carter is so irritating now.

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Martin Freeman is whisked off the Earth a few seconds before it is demolished to make way for a hyperspace bypass. Entertaining film especially the ultra-bureaucratic Vorgon's.

Ouija

A girl commits suicide after playing with an ancient Ouija Board, which leads to her friends to play with the board in order to contact her. Obviously it is not a good idea. Seen a lot more better films in this type of Horror Movie.

Piranha 3D

When an underwater earthquake sets free scores of the prehistoric man-eating fish, an unlikely group of strangers includes Elizabeth Shue, Ving Rhymes and Adam Scott must band together to stop themselves from becoming fish food.

This is a really fun trashy, gory and funny no-brainer type of movie which includes a very memorable scene which includes Kelly Brook.

Gone Girl

Starring Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry. When his wife's disappearance becomes the focus of an intense media circus, a man sees the everything going against him when it looks like that he may have killed her.

Directed by David Fincher, this film had a lot of hype especially considering it had an 18 certificate. When I first saw this in the Cinema, I had the unusual viewing experience of 1st wondering what all the fuss was about at the beginning as it seemed a normal movie to then becoming an exhilarating thrill ride in the middle to thinking that the ending wasn't that great.

Can't think of many other films like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rh3.jpg (15.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg thgttg.jpg (14.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg o.jpg (9.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg p3d.jpg (12.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg gg.jpg (5.5 KB, 3 views)