View Single Post
Old 11th July 2020, 06:13 AM
Cult Master

Who: Before And After #96
Name: Roger Avon
Year(s): 1965 / 1965
Stories: The Crusade Episode 1: The Lion - The Crusade Episode 3: Wheel Of Fortune / The Dalek's Master Plan Episode 4: The Traitors
Character(s): Saphadin / Daxtar
NOTE: Also played Wells in the 1966 film version of 'Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150AD'. In the original BBC version of the story, this part was played by Nicholas Smith

Before Who:
Films - Captain Horatio Hornblower (1951), Scamp (1957), The Square Peg* (1958), The Womaneater (1958), Kill Her Gently (1958), A Night To Remember (1958), The Ugly Duckling (1959), The Hellfire Club (1961), Murder at the Gallop* (1963), A Hard Day's Night (1964)
Television - BBC Pantomime: Pantomania, or Dick Whittington, Hancock's Half Hour: The New Nose, Hancock's Half Hour: The Beauty Contest, Hancock's Half Hour: The Wrong Man, Citizen James, Comedy Playhouse: Lunch in the Park, Comedy Playhouse: The Telephone Call, Steptoe and Son: The Piano*, Out of This World: Pictures Don't Lie, Hugh and I, Love Thy Neighbour, Zero One: The Liar, Armchair Theatre: Always Something Hot, Comedy Playhouse: And Here, All the Way From..., Sergeant Cork: Case of the Reluctant Widow, Sergeant Cork: The Case of the Dutiful Murderer*, Danger Man: Have a Glass of Wine

After Who:
Films - Runaway Railway (1965), Daleks' Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. (1966), The Curse of the Crimson Altar (1967), Quatermass and the Pit* (1968), Au Pair Girls (1972), Burke and Hare (1972), Mutiny on the Buses* (1972)
Television - Bed-Sit Girl: The Breakfast, The Likely Lads: Far Away Places, Wednesday Play: Coincidence, Life with Cooper: Getting a Passport, Harry Worth: James Bond, Where are You?, Department S: One of Our Aircraft Is Empty*, Department S: The Last Train to Redbridge, Dad's Army: Branded, Randall & Hopkirk (Deceased): Money to Burn, For the Love of Ada: The Football Match, On the Buses: Christmas Duty, Bachelor Father: Gently Does It, Please Sir: Nemesis for Norman, Bless This House: Love Me, Love My Tree, Doctor in Charge: Long Day's Journey Into Knighthood, Dead of Night: Return Flight, Sykes: Cat, Upstairs, Downstairs: A Special Mischief, Bless This House: The Loneliness of the Short Distance, Special Branch: Assault, Sykes: Night Out, Bless This House: The Frozen Limit, Second Verdict: Murder on the 10.27, The New Avengers: Dead Men are Dangerous, Ripping Yarns: The Testing of Eric Olthwaite, Sykes: The Hypnotist, The Losers: All Down in Black and White, The Dawson Watch: Transport, Chalk and Cheese: Spasms, When the Boat Comes In: Friends, Romans, Countrymen, Blackadder III: Amy and Amiability*, Then Churchill Said to Me: Operation Panic

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty