View Single Post
Old 16th February 2010, 05:16 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Just watched Trailer Park of Terror and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was only a fiver in HMV so thought I'd grab it as the cover looked pretty cool and it contained a little comic book. It's based on the comic series of the same name (obviously).
I expected it to be some stupid low budget tack that the americans so often produce and I was right but this time it was a good thing. It didn't take itself seriously and the gore was pretty cool too. A mix of CGI and prosthetics made things look quite real in places. The acting you'd expect to be a shamballs but it wasn't at all, everyone was actually quite good. Some annoying characters which come as standard in a film like this but overall, very impressed.
The soundtrack was all southern american rock and it played really well with the theme.
The camera work was good too, they weren't all static shots from different angles, it had movement and it worked well with the pace of the film.
Check it out, it's not that bad at all. I'd give it 3 stars.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html

Last edited by antmumford; 17th February 2010 at 08:45 AM.