View Single Post
Old 29th July 2020, 04:29 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Location: Cornwall. The land of Cornish pasties, pixes and Straw Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Well to be honest i can't think of any shows that could be exclusive to the streaming platform that have not been released.

I'm sure there will be loads but i'm pretty much done with them for physical media and have been for a while unless something new appears that hasn't been released on any format previously. I think i've bought every series and film that i really wanted to see.

The things they've launched the streaming platform with are zero interest to me. i find the majority of non horror anthology tv from the fifties and sixties to be really plodding and hard work to sit through.
Usually companies start off with pretty mundane stuff, then start to release further materials to those that will be willing to pay for it that might be fairly unique or different that hasn't been released. None of this interests me either, but the inevitable nail in the coffin is very much approaching those of us who collect physical media. Thank God I bought 4 Blu-Ray players over the last couple of years.

Interesting development though.