View Single Post
Old 10th August 2020, 07:18 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

unnamed.jpg

When a murderous Grizzly gets sick of his fish and berry diet he fancies something new to break the monotony of his daily routine. Once he gets the taste of human flesh he just can't get enough so he hits the national park where he knows there are plenty of dumbass tourist camping and straying off the trail. Will it be easy pickings for this 8 foot beast hell to the yeah it will be. The park ranger gathers his men together to track and kill the bear but the mayor goes public and every drunken redneck hunter and wannabe hero shows up in town to claim the prize hampering the park ranger and putting even more lives in danger.

Love this film it's just so much fun and i always love a film where nature gets its own back on the human race. There is blood and gore a plenty with limbs and faces getting ripped off with reckless abandon this grizzly is having a blast and i was having just as much fun and it kept reminding me of a lovely steak i had for dinner earlier i bet he would of enjoyed the pepper sauce i had with his meat

8/10

Last edited by Nordicdusk; 10th August 2020 at 07:41 PM.