View Single Post
Old 10th August 2020, 10:07 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Last 7 Films Watched

An American Werewolf In Paris

Some American Tourists go to Paris where one of them falls in love with a local woman who happens to be a Werewolf. Not a bad movie, would have been better if An American Werewolf In London hadn't existed. The Soundtrack didn't really fit in well though.

Recoil

Gary Daniels is a Policeman who kills a Teenager who was part of a robbery crew. However a Mob Boss is the Teen's Father who exacts revenge which means Daniel's swears revenge also.

A P/M Entertainment film full of shootouts and car chases, a lot of fun.

Fist Of Honor

Sam Jones is a Mob Enforcer who is caught up in a war between 2 Mob Factions whilst in the start of a truce. A very watchable film if you're into these things.

The Spy Who Loved Me

Bond has to team up with a Russian Spy in order to stop a villain based undersea. A fun Bond film which has one of the best Bond Theme Songs.

We Summon The Darkness

3 religious Teens abduct 3 other Teens in order to complete the task ordered by a religious leader played by Johnny Knoxville. An entertaining Horror film where it was a shame that Knoxville wasn't in it much as I thought he played his role well.

Maybe if there is a sequel, he's in it more.

Moonraker

Bond is back tackling a Billionaire who wants to recreate Noah's Ark from Space. I believe that this is the introduction of Jaws (I liked that he found a Girlfriend) Interesting film but a little too long for my liking.

Cold Harvest

Set in a post apocalyptic world, Gary Daniels is a Bounty Hunter who is after the man who killed his identical brother. Not bad but not great either.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg aawip.jpg (13.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg r.jpg (10.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg foh.jpg (15.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg tswlm.jpg (12.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg wstd.jpg (14.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg m.jpg (15.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ch.jpg (11.4 KB, 3 views)