View Single Post
Old 12th August 2020, 05:45 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
Attachment 226946

Two friends and their girlfriends go on a camping trip out into the woods. Its Bretts first time camping and he is a bundle of nerves scared of his own shadow and coming up with the craziest ideas of what can go wrong. Ryan has more than camping on his mind he wants to make a documentary about the trip soon he will be filming his very own horror film not a documentary.

What starts out as a fairly routine people camping in the woods flick soon twists into something totally different and as Dem said yesterday it will take you by surprise. But it's not the twist that made me like this film it was the characters granted Ryan is the sort of asshole we have seen in countless films the kind of guy you hope dies the best of all the people in the film but its the other three that seem more grounded and realistic. Many films have the plastic annoying barbie doll females that are dumb and slutted up just for eye candy and nothing else. The two female characters here are just two really good looking ladies but they have a brain and they act in rational ways.

A major thing i hate about found footage films is the shaky cam is so over the top it almost gives me a headache watching it but it was never that bad with this film most of it was easy to watch and clear to see what was going on when the battery started to run low on the camera it started glitching but it was never irritating.

Worth a watch even if i have no idea what was going on towards the end

Cheers Dem for the heads up on this.
Glad you enjoyed it, Nordy.