View Single Post
Old 20th August 2020, 06:51 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

MV5BY2QwODA2OTQtNDFkNS00MzY5LTljNTAtZmIwNjk3NmY5NDJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTc0MjEyODU@._V1_.jpg

Five friends return to one of their family homes for thanksgiving but two rednecks living on their land gatecrash the party and things start going downhill from there when people start to die.

This film sucks balls holy shit right from the opening theme song i should of just turned it off but im trying my best to give films more of a chance sometimes with newer films it works out and i discover a gem this is not one of them. The characters will drive you crazy everyone of them is an absolute f***wit. After seeing her boyfriends dead body she starts acting all rambo and tooling herself up with an arsenal of weapons only to discover all the cartridges are empty and there goes that pointless idea and we rapidly move on like it never happened. One of the main female characters has the most stupid scream i have ever heard in a film. Then we have one of the oddest most awkward gay guy making a move on a straight guy scenes i have ever seen in my life

When they say that horror can influence people to murder in real life well its true shit films like this make me want to go on a rampage

The ending gave me explosive diarrhea

What a load of horrible b*ll*x and a waste of time and the type of film that gives horror and especially newer horror a bad name / 10