View Single Post
Old 23rd August 2020, 04:36 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I recently watched all three seasons of The Fall. I watched the first season when it was on TV about 10 years ago and enjoyed it despite feeling somewhat unfulfilled when it finished. I've no. I have no idea why I didn't watch the second and third seasons but I'm very glad I caught up with them on Netflix because they make the story and characters much more interesting and bring offence to a fairly satisfactory dénouement.

Before that, I watched The Umbrella Academy, a show I thoroughly enjoyed and will probably rewatch next month because there is a lot I think I either missed or will appreciate malt with a second viewing. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you added to your watchlist.

I also watched Mrs. America, a superbly performed and engrossing dramatisation of the movement to pass and ratify the Equal Rights Amendment in the US during the 1970s, and the opposition against the movement. There are brilliant performances from a cast including Cate Blanchett, , Rose Byrne, Uzo Aduba, John Slattery, Sarah Paulson, Tracey Ullman, and Elizabeth Banks. It's a very good miniseries which is worth watching whether or not you have any interest in or knowledge about US politics.