View Single Post
Old 19th February 2010, 05:30 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndStreetFreak View Post
"Cabin Fever 2" -
Not bad. Starts off slow but engaging. But then loses it's way during the Prom, until things pick up again.
Some nicely gross moments involving various body fluids, lost of blood but only some (though strong) gore.

Some of the FX are dubious (awful latex finger and chest piece) while some are very good (head smashing and drippy cock), but the end is weak and anti-climactic with a tagged on piece that's too long, though leads to an okay pay-off during the animated credits.

Nothing special, weak ending, but has enough gross moments and interesting characters (who are not as obnoxious as those in the first film) to make a good rental.
I was impressed by this too, especially after seeing a cheap looking trailer and reading about how troubledt he production was. Overall I was very happy with it, had a great 80's teen sex comedy vibe to it, perhaps I was just in the right frame of mind when I watched it but I had a huge grin on my face from start to finish.

Though I agree that the ending certainly dragged on longer than it should have, but it was worth while in my opinion!