View Single Post
Old 7th October 2020, 07:01 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 7

Maniac-Farmer-Banner.jpg

A gang of punks my grandmother wouldn't be afraid of led by the comically named Blasphemous Rex are carrying out random murders across town to satisfy their thirst for chaos. Eventually people like this always cross the wrong person someone who just wants to get on with life but once they are pushed there is no going back. Blasphemour Rex and two other members pick on a local farmer but he has other idea and the tables are quickly turned.

Straight away the acting is terrible the theme song is the biggest White Zombie / Rob Zombie rip off of all time. Blasphemour Rex looks like the biggest hipster punk you have ever seen and he has the stupidest accent i have ever heard. He is trying to sound English maybe to go with the punk thing but wait a couple of lines later he has an Australian accent then a deep south accent. Then the gang members are just as bad one guy has a pentagram badly drawn on his chest is comical that these guys are supposed to be evil oooookkkkaaaaayyyy.

The two cops that are on the case to take down the gang are bloody terrible it's nit that their acting is bad its the dialogue they are been handed is horrendous they didnt stand a chance really. Even worse when ever they are driving its like a 30s film where the background is just in a stupid and they are just sitting in a dummy car it looks terrible.

I always try give newer horror films a shot and especially low budget but more often than not they are complete shit. I understand they are working on a shoestring but there is no excuse for nothing happening and i mean absolutely nothing happens love the idea but the execution was terrible.

It did have a cool looking blown off ankle but thats was as good as it got. Cant even say it was a decent effort sadly.

2/10