View Single Post
Old 11th October 2020, 05:48 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 11

MV5BMWJmNzQ0MTMtZThjMy00YjFlLTg2NTktNWRlMjcxOTU5YWE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

Four teens head up to the lake for a camping trip when they stop for gas the gas attendant warns them to stay away from the lake and woods but teens will be teen and they just ignore his advice thinking he is just some local nut job well they are not wrong but neither is he. Not long into the trip the couples get separated putting their disappearance down to some sexy time they go about their own business but when the couple do not return after a couple of hours the search is on. They find a small shack in the woods and inside they find the mutilated bodies of their friends and a number of other bodies moments later they are face to face with the killer and and its not of this world. They are forced to team up with the crazy gas station attendant to fight off the alien and to make things even worse a local vietnam vet is convinced that the couple are the aliens that have been stalking the small town.

Unfortunately it looks like the Amazon Prime copy of the film was a vhs copy so some of the night scenes were very dark but it didn't really spoil my views just worth a mention for anyone else who wants to watch it.

I had a blast with this film there are some great makeup effects and disgusting oozing pus filled gore the little disc things the aliens throws at people are awesome the way the latch on to people and sink their teeth into them and for most people its game over once that happens. Jack Palance and Martin LanDau completely steal the show but of them are crazy Jack Palance as the gas station attendant and Martin Landau as the Vietnam Vet they both light up the screen with their performance.

Without Warning is just a fun film i really must pick up the Blu Ray as i said this copy was very dark and sometimes shaky.

7/10