View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2020, 09:11 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Bullies

A family moves to a small town which is terrorized by one family. Pushed to the absolute limit they eventually fight back. Released by Sheer Entertainment on Video and even though it has the usual clichés, this is a delight to watch, the bad guys were completely reprehensible, you wanted them to see get their comeuppance. This wouldn't be out of place during one of 88 Films block announcements.

The one Trailer on this Video was for the Movie, Star Slammer, believe me this needs to be seen to be believe. The phase Z Movie comes to mind and The Voice Over Guy got it right when he said "What A Travesty" at the end.

Action Jackson

Carl Weathers is in the titular role as a tough cop who goes after his biggest enemy. Sharon Stone has a role also. Not a bad movie but I can't help wondering if this was meant to be the start of a franchise. Must admit the scenes where the mugger keeps on fainting upon sight of Jackson is funny.

Jackals

A ex-cop witnesses a Sheriff committing Murder and tries to prove it. Again not a bad movie but nothing that I haven't seen before.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b.jpg (15.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg aj.jpg (11.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg j.jpg (12.8 KB, 5 views)