View Single Post
Old 25th October 2020, 06:11 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 25

B075QV79PM.pt02_1400x.jpg

An elderly man and the bodies are six young woman are found in a motel room but the scene is very bizarre with object stuck to the walls. While the paramedics are moving the mans body a force of energy shoots out from his hands cracking the ceiling. He is laid to rest in a local mausoleum and after the service his daughter gets a visit from a writer on the occult who has studied her fathers works of telekinesis.

Meanwhile a teen who desperately wants to get into a club called the sisters is sent to stay in the mausoleum for the night as her final initiation but the sisters won't make it easy on her planning to return during the night to scare her forcing her to fail but they get more than they bargained for when their prank back fires on them.

Although not much happens for the first hour the build up kept me involved the whole time. Its well acted and even if the whole initiation thing has been done many times the other story running alongside it is interesting and gives it a little something different. The only thing is Adam West is hard to take serious in his role because when you hear his voice its just batman talking and i keep waiting for Robin to burst in with some stupid Holy scary mausoleum Batman.

Once things kick into gear in the mausoleum its great things get creepy real fast with the noises and things getting thrown around the place and it kick it up yet another gear once the undead start to rise up. The make up looks great and just the way the float around the place gives a little extra spooky feel to them. Well worth a watch im going to pick up the Blu Ray when i can.

7/10