View Single Post
Old 28th October 2020, 03:35 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

30 Days Of Unseen Horror

Day 28

MV5BNjhiMmI3MmMtZmZhMi00MjY0LWJhNTUtYjE5ZmY2ZjBiMWMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

A wealthy playboy flies around the city in his helicopter picking up beautiful woman to take back to his castle where he lives with his assistant a room full of stuffed animals and a thousand cats. The woman that come over never leave after he kills them he keeps their heads in glass boxes and grinds up their bodies and feds them to his army of cat.

Its a pretty dull affair really most of the film he is actually hovering around in his helicopter playing chess with his assistant or showing his naked ass off. The film has plenty of beautiful woman and beautiful cars but there is too much time messing about in the helicopter taking you out of whats going on. A few times in a scene the couple would be talking in mid sentence they would be in a different area or going from sitting at the pool to standing in the middle of the pool which was hilarious but again it takes you out of the moment. I'm not sure if it was real but if not it looked it but the shooting of the bird seemed a little bit over the top and double tapping a falling dead bird felt a bit pointless and the slow motion shots too all the cats together seemed pretty stressed out that just didn't sit right with me

Pretty non eventful and the ending just came so fast and suddenly it left me feeling pretty empty and emotionless.

3/10