View Single Post
Old 11th November 2020, 09:23 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Downtown

1990 CBS Fox release starring a (After Top Gun and before E.R.) Antony Edwards and a (Before he got big) Forest Whitiker in a mis-matched Buddy Cop movie in which a demoted Cop teams up with a reluctant Detective in a downtrodden area in investigating the murder of his friend. Seen it all before really, it's o.k. however it does have a nice throat slashing scene and a scene where a villain gets thrown from a top of a moving car into a wood chipper and all the blood sprayed over all. Guessing that's how it earned it's 18 certificate.

The Big Score

Fred Williamson is a Detective who is accused of stealing a million dollars from a drugs raid by Police and Mobsters who go after him in order to get it back. Richard Roundtree and John Saxon also star. Not bad for a film from it's time (1983)

Leviathan

Peter Weller is the leader of a deep sea diving team in which they come across a sunken Russian ship which had a failed experiment on board. Obviously the team unwittingly picks up the monster and ends up killing the crew. This I believe was the 3rd of a bunch of this type of film (Abyss and Deep Star Six) and this is the better film.

3:15

A former gang member gets caught up in the middle again when his former gang accuse him of tipping off the Police after a raid at school. I love this type of movie and this was an excellent watch, I found it riveting even though The Principle had the same ending virtually (That film was released afterwards)

Wings Of The Apache

Nicholas Cage is a Fighter Pilot who is trained by Tommy Lee Jones to fly a Apache Helicopter against Drug Cartels. Sean Young also stars in this Top Gun vain of film.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dt.jpg (7.9 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg bs.jpg (78.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg l.jpg (12.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 315.jpg (14.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg wota.jpg (15.2 KB, 1 views)