View Single Post
Old 15th November 2020, 07:14 PM
Seasoned Cultist

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part IV: The Dream Master

Freddy returns and finishes off the survivors from Part 3 however Kristen pulls in her friend Alice and others therefore goes after them as well. I haven't seen this since I rented it out because I remembered not liking it as much. Other than The Beach scene, I couldn't remember any of it and basically enjoyed it more this time.

Bad Moms

Mila Kullis is the overworked, overstretched Mom who with 2 others decide to stop everything they do and basically cut loose to the dismay of her children and the uptight and controlling P.T.A. President (Christina Applegate) This is a fun no-brainer Comedy Movie.

A Nightmare On Elm Street Part V: The Dream Child

Alice is pregnant and her unborn child is able to drag people into dreams. Interesting that Amanda Kruger has a bigger role this time but doesn't feel a bigger deal than this character should've been. I hated this the 1st time around as I felt that it was way too silly, this time around, I didn't dislike it as much but some of this film was completely ridiculous.

Saw III

John Kramer and his Assistant Amanda run another game where a Father is able to get revenge on the people associated with his Son's death. Very gory and some interesting traps. I remember when the original Saw came out at The Cinema and it was so popular the opening weekend that it go switched from a medium size screen to one of the larger ones and it was packed for a late night Saturday screening and believe me the reactions when the twist at the end was something.

Death Match

A Martial Arts Movie where a Kickboxer (Ian Jacklin) goes looking for his friend who hooked up with a Illegal Kickboxing promoter and Arms Dealer played by Martin Kove and his associate, Matthias Hues. He is helped by a Female News Reporter and a teenage runaway. I liked this film, some good performances and this is Martin Kove in his element.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anoespivtdm.jpg (15.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg bm.jpg (13.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg anoespvtdc.jpg (14.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg siii.jpg (13.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg dm.jpg (11.2 KB, 2 views)