View Single Post
Old 17th November 2020, 08:43 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Heather Lagenkamp plays herself in the Elm Street Universe along with other members of The Cast And Crew, where her son is being terrorized by the spirit of Freddy because Wes Craven is dreaming up a new movie. Not a bad idea, it had a good start but it lost it's way at the end. Instead of being supernatural based, maybe it should've been an obsessed fan dressed up as Freddy killing off The Cast And Crew.

Saw IV

Set along the same time frame as number III, a S.W.A.T. Commander is tested as he tries to save his friend also you find out why John Kramer became Jigsaw. Very gory and bloody, it's been a while since I've seen The Saw movies since number II therefore it's like seeing them for the 1st time. I love these films even I get why people were getting bored of the.

Never Surrender

A MMA Champion gets sucked into Underground Fighting. It has famous MMA Fighters like (A dubbed) Georges St. Pierre, Quintin Jackson and BJ Penn. Patrick Kilpatrick stars has the Bad Guy as a modern Fight Movie, it doesn't reach the heights of these types of films from the 80's and early 90's

Saw V

More of the same only this time, we get the backstory of Detective Hoffman, Must admit, the final trap in which the final 2 people have to go through, got me.

Anger Management

Adam Sandler is a timid designer who is forced to undergo Anger Management Therapy under the watch of a comically maniacal Jack Nicholson. I remembered this film after seeing The DVD in my collection and this is funny.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wcnn.jpg (15.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg siv.jpg (12.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ns.jpg (11.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg sv.jpg (10.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg am.jpg (12.2 KB, 2 views)