View Single Post
Old 16th December 2020, 01:04 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector Abberline View Post
Well I have been playing Cyberpunk on my old Xbox one,and yes there are glitches , bugs and probably a few other things,its certainty not unplayable.... My real gripe is that its pretty much like other games in this genre like Fallout or Mad Max,and very derivative of films like The Fifth Element and Blade Runner...Which to me feels almost out dated rather than futuristic,and while Assassin Creed is set in the middle ages,its gameplay and all round intuitive nature makes for a more rewarding experience... Any way we never did get those flying cars or silver jumpsuits they promised us on Tomorrow's World......
Think the ps4 version is supposed to be the worst but after the latest patch it's playable if not very pretty with framrate drops. But agree assassin creed is much better overall. I even think immortals fenyx rising has better world and gameplay.

There is a good game underneath the bugs and poor world design. Might just be me but I find the car controls awful, the control worse than GTA vice city

Going too finish immortals fenyx rising and assassins creed before I go back too it

Last edited by trebor8273; 16th December 2020 at 01:25 PM.