View Single Post
Old 29th December 2020, 02:11 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
You really don't seem to like resident evil!

Have to love gamers they moaned that resident evil never changes and when it does they moan about that. Granted 5 and 6 aren't great but 7 was a fantastic bit of survival horror and what is it with all these people with time machines tell us how awful village is from some screens shots etc

Star wars, star trek fans have nothing on gamers , a really toxic community with bizarre double standards.
Its the same with COD yes i know alot of people hate them but i enjoy them. First it was we are sick.of WW2 then COD4 came out great game in the modern era then people got bored of the modern era and they went into the future and people moaned about that and wanted to go back to WW2 and as soon as WW2 came out everyone was hating on it wanted modern again. With COD Infinite warfare we got something completely different and it got the most down votes in Youtube history but if people bothered their arses to give it a chance they would have realised how great that campaign was.

My point is people get what they ask for and they are still not happy no matter what happens.