View Single Post
Old 28th January 2021, 04:43 AM
Cult Master

Who: Before And After #296
Name: Ronald Allen
Year(s): 1968 / 1970
Stories: The Dominators episode 1 - The Dominators episode 5 / The Ambassadors Of Death episode 1 - The Ambassadors Of Death episode 7
Character(s): Navigator Rago / Ralph Cornish

Before Who:
Films: A Night To Remember* (1958), Circle of Deception (1960), Cleopatra (1963), The Projected Man (1967)

Television: Armchair Theatre: Dear Murderer / The Adventures of Robin Hood: The Bride of Robin Hood / Armchair Theatre: The Lady of Camellias / Armchair Theatre: My Guess Would Be Murder / Playhouse 90: Dark as the Night / Rendezvous: The Big Miracle / The Four Just Men: The Bystanders* / Danger Man: Colonel Rodriguez / Danger Man: The Honeymooners( / Drama 62: The Days and Nights of Beebee / Compact [223 episodes as Ian Harmon (1962-1965)] / No Hiding Place: Expert with Salt / The Avengers: The Secrets Broker / United! [53 episodes as Mark Wilson (1966=1967)] / No Hiding Place: A Through and Through with Powder / Half Hour Story: Quick on the Takeover

After Who:
Films: Hell Boats (1970), The Fiend (1971), The Supergrass (1985), Eat the Rich* (1987)

Television: The Root of All Evil?: What's in It for Me? / The Liver Birds: The New Neighbour / Crossroads [198 episodes as David Hunter (1971-1985)] / The Comic Strip Presents: Five Go Mad in Dorset* / The Comic Strip Presents: Five Go Mad on Mescalin / The Comic Strip Presents: The Strike / Generations [13 episodes as Lloyd Bradfield] / Bergerac: My Name's Sergeant Bergerac / The Comic Strip Presents: South Atlantic Raiders: Part 2 Argie Bargie! / The Comic Strip Presents: Oxford

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty