View Single Post
Old 31st January 2021, 11:09 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Massacre In Dinosaur Valley

After a Plane crashes in The Amazon Jungle, a group of survivors must navigate the treacherous jungle whilst avoiding Cannibals and Slave Owners. You can't really classify this as a Cannibal Movie but I found it rather entertaining.

Dirty Sanchez: The Movie

The Jackass crew have some sense of style for what they do, these guys go for the most insane and grossest stunts imaginable. These guys are complete nutters. (Did Pritchard actually intentionally cut off part of his finger?) However even though they have done one of the grossest things I've ever scene (Believe me, there were a lot of turning heads and groans in the Cinema screen) there were some really funny moments especially the Paintball scene where Pritchard is so excited to be in the Guinness Book Of Records only to find out there is no such record and the reactions of the loser of a bet in Thailand along with the celebrations of the winners.

The Inbetweeners Movie

The lads go to Greece after finishing school only for their best laid plans to go wrong. I actually saw this before seeing the TV show and it's very funny and well worth a watch if you haven't seen the TV show.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg midv.jpg (17.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg dstm.jpg (16.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg im.jpg (14.4 KB, 4 views)