View Single Post
Old 7th February 2021, 08:52 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Action Point

Johnny Knoxville tells the story to his Granddaughter whilst babysitting of him running a Theme Park where safety isn't the biggest concern. This film isn't going to win any awards and I don't care about any negative reviews. I absolutely love this film, I found it so funny. There are so many funny lines and the accidents were funny as well. Also as it was set in the Summer, it certainly made me wish that we are in Summer now (fed up with the cold now)

Life Of David Gale

Kate Winslet is a Reporter sent to interview Kevin Spacey who is on Death Row awaiting Execution. She starts to suspect that he may be innocent. This is a hidden gem, when I saw the poster at the Cinema, it wasn't on my radar, but when I watched it, I was very surprised on how entertaining it is. There is also an early appearance from Melissa McCarthy.

All The Money In The World

Christopher Plummer steals the show as John Paul Getty (The World's Richest Man) who refuses to pay a penny in order to secure the release of his Grandson who has been kidnapped. Mark Warlberg is his fixer who is sent to help out his former Daughter-In-Law played by Michelle Williams. This is certainly a Thriller, had me enthralled from the start. It was one of my favorite films of the year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ap.jpg (13.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg lodg.jpg (11.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg atminw.jpg (11.3 KB, 3 views)