Old 16th February 2021, 04:46 AM
Cult Master

Who: Before And After #315
Name: Edward Dentith
Year(s): 1968
Stories: The Invasion episode 4 - The Invasion episode 5
Character(s): Major General Rutlidge

Before Who:
Film: Without the Prince (1952), Norman Conquest (1953), Operation Diplomat (1953), The Blazing Caravan (1954), One Good Turn (1955), Battle Hell (1957), The Tyburn Case (1957), The Mail Van Murder* (1957), The Moonraker (1958), Two Way Stretch* (1960), Follow That Horse! (1960), Evidence in Concrete (1960), Silent Playground (1963), Face of a Stranger (1964)

Television: My Wife Jacqueline [3 episodes as Trevor Mathews] / Portrait of Alison / Abigail and Roger / A Tale of Two Cities: Recalled to Life / A Time of Day / Big Guns: Gaol Delivery / BBC Sunday-Night Theatre: Grand National Night / The New Adventures of Charlie Chan: Without Fear / The Scarf / Scotland Yard: Hit and Run / Armchair Theatre: Night Panic / The Avengers: Ashes of Roses / Armchair Theatre: No Licence for Singing / Probation Officer / Court of Mystery: The Man Who Made Insects / Boyd Q.C.: Findings Keepings / The Edgar Wallace Mystery Theatre: Death Trap / Out of This World: Vanishing Act / ITV Television Playhouse: The Cage / ITV Television Playhouse: Return of the Regiment / Maupassant: Foolish Wives / First Night: Goodbye, Gloria, Goodbye / Sergeant Cork: The Case of the African Murder / The Edgar Wallace Mystery Theatre: Face of a Stranger / Dixon of Dock Green: A Scrap of Paint / Gideon C.I.D.: The Firebug / ITV Play of the Week: Tarnish on a Golden Boy / The Saint: The Imprudent Politician / The Flying Swan: Company Property / Six Shades of Black: There Is a Happy Land... / Knock on Any Door: Pig Iron Johnny / Watch the Birdies [4 episodes as Frank Crawford] / Thirteen Against Fate: The Friends / Crossroads [2 episodes as Major Aston] / Emergency-Ward 10: The Man in Room 34 / The Big M / The Gamblers: The Wrecker / Champion HouseL If I Were the Marrying Kind / The Expert: It Can't Be Done / The Jazz Age: Post Mortem

After Who:
Films: Plunder (1970), She Follows Me About (1970), The Human Factor (1979), The Sea Wolves* (1980), Leon the Pig Farmer (1992)

Television: The Gold Robbers: Crack Shot / Fraud Squad: Where's George? / The First Churchills [2 episodes as Tallard] / Doomwatch: The Plastic Eaters* / A Family at War: The Breach in the Dyke / The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes : A Message from the Deep Sea / The Onedin Line: The Wind Blows Free / War & Peace: Moscow! / The Adventurer: Somebody Doesn't Like Me / The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes: The Looting of the Specie Room / Son of the Bride: The Best Man Always Wins, Sometimes / Affairs of the Heart: Kate / When the Boat Comes In: King for a Day / King of the Castle [7 episodes as Sgt. Tarr / Governor] / Whodunnit?: No Happy Returns / The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin: The Unusual Shop / Odd Man Out: Money, Money, Money / The Professionals: Old Dog with New Tricks* / Breakaway Girls: Sally Wharton / Lillie [2 episodes as Lord Ranelagh] / A Man Called Intrepid [3 episodes as Mr. Pointdexte] / Emmerdale Farm [56 episodes as Maurice Westrop (1979-1980)] / Play for Today: Beloved Enemy / All Creatures Great and Small: A Present from Dublin / Around the World in 80 Days [3 episodes as Faversham's Aide] / Mulberry: The Dinner Party

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty