View Single Post
Old 26th February 2021, 07:06 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasrope View Post
Three To Tango

Matthew Perry is an Architect whose perspective employer (Dylan McDermott) asks him to spy on his mistress (Neve Campbell) after he mistakes him for being gay. Obviously he falls in love with her. Oliver Platt is Perry's business partner (Who is gay)

This was the 2nd DVD, I bought (This was it a time when films will go on retail sale on DVD months before they go on retail sale on Video) and it's another film I forgot what happened. I remembered that I like it then and it's still funny with all the mis-communications and situations, Perry found himself in. Like The Whole Nine Yards, Perry doesn't deviate from The Chandler Bing Character. Whilst I don't believe it's offensive, I doubt it would get made in 2021.

Blind Fury

Rutger Hauer is blind after being Vietnam and after being trained in how to use a sword by villagers, he returns to The U.S.A in order to find his friend who is in debt to a local Mobster. After he saves his friend's Son from being kidnapped, he goes to save him. Short, brisk and very enjoyable with some good sword action and Comedy mixed in.

Ring Of Death

Johnny Messner is an ex-cop who is sent undercover into a Prison where Warden, Stacey Keach is running a Fighting Ring. Really enjoyable film with some realistic brutal fighting action. As I said on a previous Anacondas: Hunt For The Blood Orchid review, Messner would have made a great 80's B-Movie Star.
Its been years since i last saw Blind Fury i need to watch it again.